Welcome to Meals4Missions
We are making life healthier and easier for you – helping to fund missions in our community and beyond.
Each meal is freshly made on Thursdays and distributed hot that afternoon, with individual meal servings based on a 2000 calories a day diet. Your meals will be pre-packaged in individual servings and ready to enjoy- or share! We feature one dinner weekly. The date to the left of the item indicates when it is available. e.g. “03.09.17 Shrimp and Grits” can be picked-up 3.9.17.
Pick up is from 4pm-6pm on Thursdays at Hendersonville NC First United Methodist Church under the large portico entrance on the parking lot side of the church at Sixth and Buncombe.
We are a web-based business. Please send us questions or comments by using the “Contact Us” button above.
Order are taken online only using PayPal to protect your security. Once you successfully place your order, you will receive an email from PayPal noting a payment to First United Methodist Church of Hendersonville, Inc. This email is your proof of purchase and will outline the date of your meals and quantity ordered. We will send an email reminder out on the morning you should pick up your meals.
Thank you for supporting Meals4Missions and making a difference in our community and beyond- one meal at a time!
- Order your meals before Wednesday at noon.
- Pick up your meals at Hendersonville First United Methodist Church, 204 6th Ave W., between 4 and 6pm on Thursday.
Featured Mission of the Month: Homes for Youth
The mission of Homes for Youth is to provide a stable, safe, and appropriate housing with positive role models for the 300 homeless youth in Henderson County, enabling each young person to reach his or her full potential.
- Combining housing solutions to meet the needs of young people.
- Striving toward reunification with family, in whatever form that takes, will be central.
- Developing nurturing environments and mentoring to help each young person reach his/her full potential
- Housing a child in his/her county of origin allow him/her to remain in the home school, will help with completion of school, and will be less disruptive than an out of county placement. It will also keep his/her surrounding social structure intact.
For further information, call 828-551-0537 or visit http://www.homesforyouth.org
First United Methodist Church supports 19 local and international missions through the FUMC missions budget. One of these organizations is featured each month.